Eyewaken Eye Cream
A revitalizing eye cream that moisturizes and soothes with a lightweight formula ideal for this delicate area. Made with ingredients that are rich in antioxidants to smooth fine lines, reduce puffiness, and keep area firm and protected.
Skin Type: All skin typesBenefits:
- Light, smooth formula that doesn't tug at the skin when applying
- Soothing to tired eyes
- Antioxidant-rich to reduce signs of aging
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles
- Firms and protects delicate skin
- Argan Oil – Has high levels of antioxidants and penetrating fatty acids that work to protect and soothe skin while also keeping it smooth and firm. Vitamin E and ferulic acid to reduce signs of aging.
- Almond Oil – A light nourishing oil heavy in vitamin E, squalene, glycosides, and beta-sitosterol. Soothing fatty acids oleic and linoleic protect the skin and create a thin, protective film that retains moisture.
- Cornflower Hydrosol – Cornflower hydrosol is especially known for its ability to soothe and heal itchy, swollen eyes. It tones and firms the delicate skin in the eye area and has a cool feeling that relieves puffiness.
- Rose Hydrosol – Hydrates and draws moisture to skin while creating a cooling, revitalizing experience that relieves puffy skin.
Ingredients: Cornflower hydrosol*, rose hydrosol*, argan oil*, grapeseed oil*, sweet almond oil*, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, cocoa butter*(Fair Trade Certified™), vegetable glycerin, sodium cetearyl sulfate, tocopherol, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, glyceryl caprylate. *certified organic
Smells Like: Light cocoa butter
Packaging: Glass bottle with serum pump
Size: 20 mL/.68 fl oz
Instructions: Press pump down only to the point of getting the desired amount of cream on your finger then release. Apply a dab of cream under eyes and gently pat around eye area.
pH Balance - 5
Packaging, ingredients, and production have a big impact on our planet and the right choices can make a difference. We make it a priority to create sustainable products with plant-based ingredients and recyclable packaging.
We are an Ecocert Cosmos Certified lab and our products are currently undergoing the approval process. A certified product guarantees:
production and processing that respect the environment and human health
the development of the concept of green chemistry
the absence of petrochemical ingredients
responsible use of natural resources
respect for biodiversity
the absence of GMOs
You will begin to see these certifications on our labels:
All the ingredients used are of natural origin with the exception of a restrictive list of approved ingredients (including preservatives) authorized in small quantities.
A beauty product is COSMOS ORGANIC certified only if:
We offer a packaging return program in order for us to sanitize and reuse the glass bottles. Return the bottles to the place that you purchased them or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send directly.
We send used caps, labels, and manufacturing waste such as gloves to TerraCycle where they are manually separated and sent to third party subcontracting facilities for processing and conversion work. Metals are smelted into bars so they may be recycled. The plastics undergo extrusion and pelletization to be molded into new recycled plastic products. In terms of PPE waste, these materials are crushed into a densified crumb that can be recycled and used to make plastic lumber that is found in composite decking, outdoor furniture and plastic shipping pallets.
All paper products are sent to our municipal recycling program.